Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Family ( K&K)


Family means nobody get left behind or forgotten!
Family means everything to me.. I do love my family. I fuckin' love my family. They means everything to me. I can't live without 'em. =(

Bapak
He is the LEADER. I loveeeeee him so much. My world means nothing without him. He thought me lots of things until I feel like he was a 'multipurpose guy'. He can do many things not like other man. He's good at almost every aspect in this life. I wish I could have a husband just like my dad. Good cook, good at machinery, can repair and fix anything, good 'house-husband' also! My dad always help doing house works such as cook, wash clothes, send my siblings to school, sewing, and many moooore. Whenever he is mad at me, he never yell at me. He always come to me and talk to me nicely. He is very sporting, cool, cuz I can share almost everything with him. I love my dad coz there's a lot of stupid things I've done. But, he still accept me and keep giving me advices so that I won't keep repeating the same things over and over again. The best part is, he always cover me whenever I did a wrong things. Hehehe. Cuz my mum.....aiyak!


Mak
Here comes the Queen! I love my mum! She's a tough woman. She's also is kinda 'multipurpose woman'. Good at cook, can sew, decorate, handling my family and much more. *tired of listing cuz too many things she could do*.
But, the most thing i do respect my mum is, she can adapt with a new things. For example, doing account. She learn by herself. Handling computer, doing Publisher which is until now me, myself and I still can't understand. Hehe. But, the worst part is, I always fight with my mum. I want to be like other girls who can go hang out, buy things together with their mum. I always dream to be like that. I love my mum but somehow sometime, I just can't share everything with her. =(


Abang
Aiyoooo this guy! One of my favorite person to find when there's a problem. Hehe. Both of us are close. Because whenever he did something bad, I was the one who'll cover him and vice versa. When I was kid, he always being bullied by me. I bite him, stab his back with a fork, and many moreee. Hehe. But, as I am the only sister he had at that time, so he did nothing coz he love me so much. =)
Now, we both has grown up. So, we act like one. We discuss almost everything, anytime he got a problem, he'll tell me. And I'll do the same things too. But, he is a kind of womanizer. Ooops! I can't even count how many girlfriend he had. =.=''
Plus, he is soooo garang. So gangster whoa. So, stay away from him. =)


Bella
My one and only sister I had. I really love her. She's cute and adorable, but TEMBAM bebenor. =p
I can count on her, all my secrets are safe with her. But, I always bully her. Hehe. She loves ccoking. She said she want to open a bakery. Yeahhhh! I'll help her! I want her to be successful in life. So that later I can eat cakes for free. =p
Usually during Hari Raya or any events, she'll bake. Haha I love her coz I won't die staying with her as she's fucking passionate in those cooking things. =)


Ayie
My only grumpy brother ever. He is chubby and will always be the one who'll accompany me in my house especially when it comes to eating timeee. When I wanna go out, watch movie, at the middle of the night, he'll be the one that accompany me. =)
Ohh, he is the one also will go buy me a mineral water in anytime i asked him to. And will be the one yg ambik straw kat mana-mana kedai kitorg pegy even I didn't ask him to coz he know me well and he cares bout my needs. Hehe.


Kimi
Aigoooo~ 
This little 'Stitch' always make all people in the house go crazy. Very good at talks. Seriously, like an adult when he talks. So smart until sometimes I feel like wanna stitch up his mouth! =)
He is the only kurus keding in my family but I call him 'gemuk' because of.... jealous maybe?
Hehe.


So I guess that's all about my family. Later on, I'll write moooore.
I love 'em. Can't live without 'em. 

2 comments: